I had the luxury of receiving a bunch of awesome goodies from Cadbury this Easter, and like usual, my children had them devoured in record time (I might have helped a little).
The house favourite is definitely the Cadbury Creme Eggs. We all love them, and I can never resist them this time of year when they are on every store counter. Thankfully, the kids aren’t usually with me when I break down and buy one, and I get to have it all myself. We also had Cadbury Caramilk eggs, which were delicious. They are small and foil covered, and would make the perfect egg for hiding at Easter (so the Easter Bunny tells me).
We also received mini eggs, which were shared with all of the neighborhood kids by my dear Avery who has such a kind heart. I wa sa little disappointed, since I love them too, but I guess the kids needed them more than me. I’m pretty sure the Easter Bunny said he was going to bring some of them Easter morning, so I will have to wait!
Cadbury always has delicious treats to fill your Easter Basket, and this year they are sharing some of their great goodies with some of my readers!
Win 1 of 2 Cadbury Easter Baskets; or a Large Plush Bunny!
The Cadbury brand is making Easter more egg-citing than ever with the launch of a new outrageous sport — Cad-apulting! Canadians are invited to harness their flinging skills and splatter Cadbury Creme Egg* goo virtually anywhere in the world at www.returnofthegoo.ca. Goo yourself, a friend’s house, your place of work, a frien-emey or Canadian landmark…no place is off limits!
To celebrate, www.kidsumers.ca is making Easter more fun-filled and delicious for two families with an ultimate Cadbury Easter Chocolate Basket.
Valued at more than $50, this chocolate-lovers prize pack has something for everyone this Easter including:
- Cadbury Mini Eggs* – solid milk chocolate eggs in a crisp candy shell
- Cadbury Popping Mini Eggs* – the great taste of Cadbury chocolate with popping candy inside
- Cadbury Creme Eggs* – the #1 selling Easter chocolate treat and a Canadian favourite
- Cadbury Caramilk Eggs* – an indulgent combination of creamy Cadbury Caramilk chocolate and soft flowing Caramilk caramel!
- Cadbury Bunnies – the great taste of Cadbury chocolate to enjoy Easter morning!
One lucky winner will have the chance to win a Grand Prize – an adorable, larger-than-life, two-foot, soft, white plush Cadbury Clucking Bunny.
To enter, visit www.returnofthegoo.ca and:
- Name the top five Canadian landmarks to goo.
Have some fun goo flinging fun this Easter!
Happy Easter from www.kidsumers.ca and Cadbury!
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Cadbury @Kidsumers Can only ends May 3 #giveaway #eggscellent #giftguide
Tell me which Cadbury treats you like the most (please include the date you FIRST entered in your post).
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow My Little Review Corner on StumbleUpon
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already do) – include the email you use (3 entries – enter each one separately)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” My Little Review Corner’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for another great Giveaway. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Get more chances to win at another giveaway at My Little Review Corner!!!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on May 3, 2011. Open to Canada only.
* I was provided products to review. My opinions are my own. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.