Back in 1989, Ann Clark started out with little more than a pig-shaped Christmas ornament and a dream. After years of painting and creating small gifts for her children to give away, she set up shop in her garage and turned a hobby into a business. In 1991, armed with a small amount of start-up cash and unbridled enthusiasm, Ann tackled her first trade show, setting up a booth at the Philadelphia Gift Show with six cookie cutter designs and several other hand-made crafts. She came home with $3,500 in orders, and Ann Clark, the person, became Ann Clark, Ltd., the company.
Thirteen years of love and labor later, Ann’s creative flair and love for baking has produced a broad product line of handcrafted cookie cutters and associated giftware, making Ann Clark, Ltd. the largest cookie cutter company in the gift industry. With accounts throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia, “The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont” are invited into the kitchens of consumers worldwide.
A Family Affair
With the success of Ann Clark, Ltd., cookie cutters became a family affair. Although very supportive from the outset, Ann’s late husband, John, was promoted to the more official role of Vice President in 1996. Her late son, John Jr., also served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont in 1996. Daughter Elizabeth joined the team as Sales Manager around the same time, and son Ben came on board as General Manager in 1998. Even granddaughters Margaret and Rebecca lend their services as cookie tasters, eagerly approving of Ann’s special butter cookie recipe handed down from her mother.
Tea Party Gift Set
A delightful set of five tin cookie cutters packaged in a sturdy gift box. Each set comes with the artwork of Ann Clark and recipes for cookies and frosting. Cookie cutters include: teacup, teapot, heart, heart ‘n hand and sunflower. Box size 12.75″L x 6.5″Hx1″D
I love the cute cutters that came in this set. They are perfect for my daughter and I to make our own little tea party. There are so many great sets of cookie cutters at Ann Clark, and I love how they include recipes.
To see more cookie cutters, visit www.annclark.com.
Enter to win a 5 piece Tea Party Gift Set
Visit the Ann Clark website and tell me which cookie cutters you like.
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Cookie Cutters @Kidsumers Can & US ends May 6 #giveaway #eggscellent #giftguide
Tell me — (please include the date you FIRST entered in your post).
- Visit the Cookie Blog at www.MakeMoreCookies.com and tell me about something you read there.
- Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Ann-Clark-Ltd/243214156262
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow My Little Review Corner on StumbleUpon
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already do) – include the email you use (3 entries – enter each one separately)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” My Little Review Corner’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for another great Giveaway. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Get more chances to win another giveaway at My Little Review Corner!!!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on May 6, 2011. Open to Canada & the US.
* I was provided products to review. My opinions are my own. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.