MGA Entertainment produces a fantastic line of toys that all kids love, including Lalaloopsy, Moxie Girls, Nara Battling Bugs, BFC Ink, Rescue Pets, Zapf Dolls, Bratz and Little Tikes. Our house is home to many of these brands, as I’m sure many of your houses are too. Many of their toys are Award winners, and they continue to provide consumers with high quality toys with each new line of toys.
For all of you parents of little girls, you are likely well aware of the new Bratz Rock dolls. These hip rocking chicks are just too cool to resist, with their rock star styles and their cool musical instruments, they are sure to please every little girl who dreams of being the next famous rock star.
Yasmin is strumming the acoustic guitar with her leopard print pants and shiny gold hat; Jade is the band’s singer and electric keyboard player (what a multi-talented gal she is!); Sasha is super cool with her drums and gold outfit; and Cloe rocks the electric guitar. They are cool individually, but even more awesome as a set. All of the outfits have glow in the dark components and the dolls come with Bratz Bandz that also glow in the dark.
Avery is a huge fan of Bratz dolls. Actually, Avery is a big fan of Bratz ANYTHING. She has a variety of Bratz toys, but to have the entire Bratz Rock Band is a real thrill!
You can get your own Bratz Rock Dolls by visiting Amazon.
Little Tikes lets kids play grown up with their own set of fun gadgets, tools, and musical instruments! These toys are inspired by the real world devices that intrigue curious little minds and hold children’s attention with buttons, lights, and most of all sound.
- Move hand to hear the numbers and sillly sounds
- Clock calls out numbers in English, French & Spanish
- Press bells for silly sounds and lights
- Batteries required: 2 x AAA (included)
I love educational toys, and this clock is exactly that. Griffin is three years old, and he is learning to count, but he doesn’t yet recognize numbers to see them. This clock can not only help him learn to tell time (eventually), but it can be a great tool for helping him to learn to recognize his numbers and count to 12. It has the added bonus of switching between English, French and Spanish, so he can learn to count in more than one language.
Here is a brief video of Griffin playing with the clock. I know, my son needs a hair cut.
You can get your own Discover Sounds Alarm Clock at Little Tikes.
Win 2 Bratz dolls of your choice, and a Discover Sounds Alarm Clock!
To enter, tell me which two Bratz dolls you would choose if you won.
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win MGA toys @Kidsumers Can only ends May 3 #giveaway #eggscellent #giftguide
Tell me who you would give the Discover Sounds alarm clock to (please include the date you FIRST entered in your post).
- Follow Bratz on Twitter.
- Follow Little Tikes on Twitter.
- Like Little Tikes on Facebook. Post the following: I want to win a Little Tikes Discover Sound Clock from www.Kidsumers.ca
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow My Little Review Corner on StumbleUpon
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already do) – include the email you use (3 entries – enter each one separately)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” My Little Review Corner’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for another great Giveaway. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Get more chances to win at another giveaway at My Little Review Corner!!!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on May 3, 2011. Open to Canada only.
* I was provided products to review. My opinions are my own. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.