Swiss Natural is a Canadian company, and their mission is to produce safe and efficacious products that are scientifically formulated from natural sources. Swiss Natural products are developed by an expert team of Biochemists, Chemists, Formulation Scientist, Nutritionists and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. Each product is researched, using the most up-to-date clinical data available, to ensure the product delivers on its health promise.
They are passionate about the health benefits that nature can deliver and they realize that they have a responsibility to take care of our environment to enjoy the gifts that nature provides well into the future. Most recently, they have:
- Installed shrink bundling equipment on all packaging lines that use 100% recyclable low density polyethylene film. This reduces the amount of cardboard used in our operation by 108,000 lbs annually.
- Switched bottles to HDPE, a 100% recyclable material endorsed in all community Blue Box programs.
- Recycle 87,000 lbs of paper, corrugate and plastic waste annually.
I have used Swiss Natural products quite a bit, and most recently I had the chance to try out some products that I haven’t used before. Solutions® Energy With Green Tea, Vitamin B12 & Guarana was one that I was very interested in trying. Like many Moms, I am always tired!
Fatigue occurs due to poor nutrition, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, or undue stress. Solutions® Energy can help combat fatigue while metabolizing foods to help build the supply of energy. Siberian Ginseng is traditionally used as an adaptogenic herb to energize the body, Vitamin B12 helps metabolize food for use in energy production, and Guarana positively stimulates the central nervous system, heart and muscles.
I found that this vitamin did seem to keep more a little more awake and alert during the day, which was helpful especially on the days when I worked the night shift and still have to take care of kids and get things done around the house.
Since I work in someone else’s home overnight, I need to be ready to react if there is a problem through the night. I can sleep, but I would never take a supplement to help me sleep more soundly, so I did not try the Solutions Sleep. My husband did use it several times though.
Solutions® Sleep with Passionflower, Valerian & Lemon Balm is intended to help people get the rest they need to function better throughout the day. Mike tried it and said that he felt more rested after using it. I think I will give it a try the next time I have several days off in a row. I could definitely use some rest!
Total One® Women Timed Release is formulated for the optimal health of women under age 50 with 36 vitamins, minerals and supplements including:
- Cranberry: Helps decrease the incidence of UTI by preventing the adherence of bacteria to the wall of the urinary tract
- B Complex vitamin: Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins which aids in energy production
- Iron: Helps deliver oxygen to tissue. Iron is lost during the menstrual cycle and needs to be replaced at a higher quantity in women at this stage.
Microlactin™ 500mg Capsule Box – Helps relieve joint pain and stiffness due to osteoarthritis.
BendEZ with Arnica, Glucosamine & MSM Gel
Provides soothing relief from sore muscles and joints and helps to minimize bruising. It’s the perfect add-on to traditional glucosamine supplements. Oral glucosamine products can take up to 4 weeks for the user to start feeling the benefits to their joints. By using a topical product in conjunction with an oral supplement user will begin to feel pain and discomfort dissipate right away.
Microlactin and BendEZ are great for people with arthritis and joint problems. My husband had knee surgery several years ago and it still acts up sometimes so these are great supplements for him. My father has three different kinds of arthritis, so I shared these items with him as well.
Swiss Natural is offering the readers of Kidsumers and My Little Review Corner the chance to win some excellent prizes! One very lucky winner will get $1000 worth of personal training, and five more winners are going to win $100 gift baskets!
Enter to win $1000 in personal training or 1 of 5 gift baskets – Swiss Natural Giveaway!
- One (1) Canadian reader (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will win the Grand Prize of $1000 worth of personal training services and a Swiss Natural gift basket (please see the official rules at the bottom of this post for complete rules and regulations).
- Five (5) Canadian readers (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will each win a Secondary Prize of Swiss Natural gift basket ($100 value each).
Follow Swiss Natural on Facebook. Comment here with your name (as it appears on your Facebook account ) to let me know you did. Please do NOT write on their wall about this giveaway.
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CANADIANS! #Win $1K in personal training services or 1 of 5 Swiss Natural baskets from Swiss Natural ends 06/24
- Visit Swiss Natural and tell me the name of a product you would like to try (please include the date you FIRST entered this giveaway).
- Follow Swiss Natural on Twitter.
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds or tell me you already receive them – (1 entry)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds or tell me you already receive them – (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email or tell me you already receive them – (1 entry)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email or tell me you already receive them – (1 entry)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (1 entry)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (1 entry)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (1 entry)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for more entries. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on June 24, 2011. Open to Canada only.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BELOW BEFORE ENTERING
- *Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, June 24, 2011. Open to residents Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please see the Official Rules and Regulations for complete rules and regulations**My Little Review Corner and Kidsumers are hosting this giveaway on behalf of Swiss Natural. Winners will be contacted by the sponsor’s representative and prizes will be shipped by the sponsor’s representative.*
This promotion is intended for viewing and participation in Canada only and shall be construed and evaluated according to Ontario law. Please do not proceed in this site unless you are a legal resident of Canada.
Official Rules – Spring into Your Best Body (2011) (the “Official Rules”)
- The Spring into Your Best Body Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Swiss Herbal Remedies Limited (the “Contest Sponsor”). Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s (the “entrant”, “you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Official Rules, including the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
1. Basic Information: No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Making a purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Once entered in the Contest, you are eligible to win the Prize as described below. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Contest can be forwarded to email@example.com
2. Contest Dates: The Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 (the “Contest Start Date”) and ends at 10:00 p.m. EST on Friday, June 24, 2011 (the “Contest End Date”). The period from the Contest Start Date through to the Contest End Date is known as the “Contest Period”.
- 3. Who Can Enter: The Contest is open to every legal resident of Canada excluding Quebec, who has reached the age of majority in his/her province or territory as of the Contest Start Date; provided however that employees of the Contest Sponsor and its affiliates and agents, contractors and immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) of such employees, together with those persons with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter. Limit one entry per person per pin and/or essay.
4. How to Enter:
a) Go to My Little Review Corner and/or Kidsumers and follow the instructions before the Contest End Date, then go to facebook/swissnatural and “like” the page and you will be entered into the Contest. You will be asked to provide your first name, last name, Facebook user name and email address. Online entries must be received by the Contest Sponsor before the Contest End Date. You must be a fan of the Swiss Natural Facebook page to be considered eligible to win grand prize or secondary prize.
5. Prize Details:
5. Prizes: Grand Prize – There will be one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) awarded consisting of personal training (valued at $1,000 CAD) and a gift basket (valued at $100 CAD). The personal training services will be chosen by the Contest Sponsor in the city the winner resides in. If personal training is not available, the Contest Sponsor will choose a different exercise service for the winner. The Contest Sponsor will chose and pay directly the personal trainer/service provider. Please note: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date.
- Secondary Prizes – There will also be five (5) secondary prizes (the “Secondary Prizes”) awarded, consisting of a Swiss Naturals prize pack with an approximate combined retail value of $500 (CAD) each.
Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution, in part or in whole, is allowed except by Contest Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the Grand Prize and/or Secondary Prizes (collectively, the “Prizes”) become unavailable.
6. Selection of Winner: The Prize winners will be selected by random drawing on June 28, 2011 (the “Contest Draw Date”), by My Little Review Corner and Kidsumers through Random.org from among all combined eligible entries. Limit of one prize per person. The Prizes will be awarded only to eligible winners.
- 7. Notification and Redemption: If your entry is selected in the above-mentioned random draw, the Contest Sponsor and /or its designated agency will notify you via email or phone. You will be deemed to be notified upon sending of the email or leaving of a voice mail message. Selected entrants must provide proof of identity (copy of Driver’s License, or any other photo I.D. issued by the Canadian government (Federal or Provincial)) within seven (7) days after notification, or the prize may be forfeited. Such proof must be provided either in person, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier. If the selected entrant fails to provide proof of identity, is found to have violated the Official Rules or cannot be reached within seven (7) days of an email being sent or telephone call being made to him/her, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. Prior to the awarding of any prize, winner must sign and return the Contest’s Declaration and Release form (the “Release Form”) confirming his/her compliance with these Official Rules and releasing the Contest Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from and against any and all liability arising from the acceptance and/or use of any of the Prizes. The selected winner will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance of any kind (mechanical, electronic or otherwise). The selected winner may be required to swear an affidavit indicating compliance with this requirement. The Release Form will be emailed or faxed to selected winner and must be returned and received by the Contest Sponsor within seven (7) days of the email or fax being sent. The Release Form will be deemed to be received upon sending of email or fax. If the selected entrant fails to complete all requirements set out in the Official Rules, the selected entrant will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize. In such event, a new entrant will be selected by random draw. Prizes will be shipped to each winner’s designated address by prepaid courier. Signature for receipt will be required. Allow five to eight (5-8) weeks for activation of prize from date of receipt of the completed Release Form.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Contest Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media, without limitation and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, and without limitation to the foregoing, the names of Prize winners may also be published on www.swissnatural.com.
9. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
10. Other Restrictions: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Contest: (1) using any method that artificially increases or is intended to increase odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Contest Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Contest.
11. Privacy: The Contest Sponsor will collect personal data about entrants for the administration of the Contest and for purposes of internal market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except:
• when entrants give us permission to do so;
- • when, in good faith, the Contest Sponsor believes the law requires disclosure;
• to the Contest Sponsor’s affiliated companies, provided that such companies, and their agents and advisors and their respective employees, are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in the Official Rules; and
• to the Contest Sponsor’s and its affiliated companies’ respective agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than for data processing purposes or as otherwise described in the Official Rules.
The Contest Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical user information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing user information. Such information will not contain any personally identifiable information. The Contest Sponsor may share such aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded sites, participating sponsors and advertisers; provided however that such information will not contain personally identifiable information. Requests for access to the information you have supplied and/or to update or correct your information must be made by emailing email@example.com or by prepaid mail sent to Spring into Your Best Body 2011 Contest, 35 Fulton Way, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2N4.
- 12.Winner List: The names of winners and copies of the Official Rules may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by legibly hand-printing “Winner List” and/or “Request for Rules” together with your name and address on a blank or lined card or piece of paper, and mailing it in a pre-stamped standard business-size (#10) envelope to: Spring Fit Contest, 35 Fulton Way, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2N4. Note: Names of Prize winners will be available within sixty (60) days after the Contests Draw Date.
13. Withdrawal from Contest: You may at any time have yourself removed from the Contest by emailing email@example.com or by sending your request by prepaid mail to: Spring Fit Contest, 35 Fulton Way, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2N4.
14. General Terms and Conditions:
This Contest is void outside Canada and/or where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
By accepting a Prize, Prize winners acknowledge that the Contest Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any representations, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any awarded Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or mechanical condition. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold the
- Contest Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, without further obligation to any entrant. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. “Released Parties” are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest Sponsor’s web site or servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor, or a third party.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Released Parties are also not responsible for: (i) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected electronic transmissions or entries; (ii) problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries and/or notifications; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond the Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (iv) entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- If for any reason the Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Contest Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, or if the Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest.
Contest Sponsor: Swiss Herbal Remedies Limited, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada, L4B 2N4.