Travel turbulence free with the NEW Schick Hydro Blast
What is the newest must have travel accessory for the jet setting type? Forget suitcases with ergonomic handles, spill resistant toiletry bags or portable steamers, introducing the Schick Hydro Blast featuring a new travel case for added convenience on the go.
The Schick Hydro Blast features everything men love about Schick Hydro – a Hydrating Gel Reservoir and built-in skin guards – plus a new travel case and two refreshing new colours. The Blast is available with a choice of three or five blades. The Hydro 5 and now the Hydro 5 Blast razors are the only razors that include a flip trimmer for precise edging in hard to reach places.
The Schick Hydro™ 5 razor offers the latest in razor technology, including a never-before-seen flip trimmer. The razor features a Hydrating Gel Reservoir with soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to reduce irritation and help ensure that skin remains moist throughout the shaving experience.
The Schick Hydro™ razor also features revolutionary Skin Guards – innovative skin protectors that act to smooth out the skin between blades, protecting it during shaving. Unlike anything currently available, these patented Skin Guards are designed to control skin flow and provide a satisfying, comfortable shave.
Schick Hydro™ products are now available for purchase at all major food, drug and mass retail outlets across Canada and are available in three- and five-blade models for an average price of $8.49 (Schick Hydro™ 3) and $9.99 (Schick Hydro™ 5). A pack of four Schick Hydro™ razor refill blades are available for an average price of $8.49 (Schick Hydro™ 3) and $12.99 (Schick Hydro™ 5).
Schick Hydro™ shave gels are also available for an average price of $3.99.
I received two Schick Hydro Blast 5 razors and two cans of Schick Hydro Shave Gel for my husband and son to use. They both hate shaving and are frequently exposed to my nagging to shave and not look so scruffy, so I thought maybe I can work with them and find some decent shave gel and razors for them to shave with.
They both tell me that the shave gel and razors are great. Mike (my husband) said that there is no pulling while he shaves with these razors, and I can attest that his face feels soft and nice after using the shave gel. He has been shaving more often too, which is a huge bonus. While Eric says he likes the razor and shave gel, he is still scruffy most of the time, so I guess the razor wasn’t the problem.
You can win your own Schick Hydro prize pack by entering the contest below.
Enter to win a Schick Hydro Prize Pack!
Prize Pack contains…
* Schick Hydro Blast 5
* Schick Hydro Shave Gel
* Schick Hydro refills
* Schick Hydro shave bag
* All contained in a silver tin
Visit Schick Hydro online and tell me what promotions they have running.
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Schick Hydro Open to Can only Ends June 24 #giveaway
- Tell me who you would give this prize pack to if you won (Leave the date that you FIRST entered this giveaway).
- Like Schick Hydro on facebook
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on Twitter @kidsumers
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
- put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on June 24, 2011. Open to Canada only.
* The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.