- If you allow your 8 year old to play online pictionary with other 8 year olds, he will learn a lot of ways to draw genitals.
- There are a lot of ways to draw a penis (okay, it’s not a parenting lesson, but I did learn something).
- “I hate you” can be quickly changed into “I love you” by simply offering a ‘time out’.
- A three year should not be put in time out near shoes or other objects that can become projectiles.
- When your three year old is angry, he may tell you that you “are a bad cooker”, but he will still want you to make him lunch.
- Two little girls playing together means tea parties and giggles and fun…three little girls playing together means yelling and tattling and tears.
- A trampoline in the backyard is a kid magnet, and they multiply once they get there.
- Your kids are always your babies, even when they are grown up and leaving home.
There will be a lot of tears here tomorrow when we take Eric to school. I hope this is easier each time you do it.