The AIR MILES® Reward Program is a great way to enjoy travel, leisure, entertainment and a wide variety of valuable merchandise.
With an AIR MILES Collector Card, you can turn your everyday purchases like gas and groceries into AIR MILES reward miles for the things you really want, like dream vacations, home theatres to entertain the whole family or a relaxing evening at the movies.
Unlike other frequent shopper programs, AIR MILES reward miles can be collected from all types of companies across Canada, and there are lots of rewards to choose from. The list of over 100 Sponsors and hundreds of rewards keeps growing all the time. You’ll be redeeming your reward miles sooner than you think.
- Collecting AIR MILES reward miles is easy.
- Always carry your AIR MILES Collector Card with you.
- Present your AIR MILES Collector Card when you make a qualifying purchase from a retail Sponsor or shop online through airmilesshops.ca
- Build up your AIR MILES reward miles and then exchange them for travel, leisure and entertainment or merchandise rewards
Super Bonus events happen every few months at Sponsors like Metro, Rexall and RONA. By stocking up on everyday essentials during these bonus events you can sometimes earn triple the miles. The best way to take advantage of bonus offers is to sign up for AIR MILES update emails.
I receive email updates from AIR MILES that tell me how I can earn bonus reward miles, and whenever possible, I take advantage of the promotions. A recent promotion was the saveONenergy pledge, where I earned AIR MILES for making a commitment to conserve energy. Just today I received an email that let me know about a daily entry contest at National Car Rental, where I entered to win 5000 reward miles. I could get some awesome rewards with that! By registering at airmiles.ca, you can also get email updates and earn reward miles faster.
I earn most of my reward miles by shopping at stores I already visit regularly, like Toys R Us. TIP: Here’s a way to earn X3 Air Miles
You will get more bang-for-your-buck by using a “triple play technique:
- Earn miles for purchases by showing your AIR MILES card at participating Sponsor locations (Metro, Rexall, The Childrens Place etc.)
- Look for promotions in flyers and inside stores for bonus items. Purchase these and earn additional miles
- Use an AIR MILES branded credit card such as the BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard or the AMEX AIR MILES Card and earn more miles.
I can then use my reward miles to get great rewards like transit passes, , electronics, event tickets or save them for that vacation I’ve been meaning to take!
If travel is your thing, you can earn reward miles using your BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard when booking your travel plans, and get great discounts too!
AIR MILES earning rate: 1 reward mile for every $15 on all purchases
- Exclusive 25% flight discount:
This discount will stretch your reward miles on all flights worldwide (i.e. take a 1,000 reward mile flight for only 750 reward miles)
- A welcome BONUS of 150 reward miles
- Travel Protection:
Coverage for car rental collision damage
Annual fee: $99
25% off flights will fly you from Ontario to:
- Boston, New York or Chicago –> 862 miles
- Montreal –> 768 miles
- Quebec City –> 768 miles
*Miles needed are pending by low, mid and high season
The options with AIR MILES are endless. Whether you want to redeem the miles frequently and get rewards from their online catalogue or save and treat yourself to a vacation, AIR MILES is a great way to help you get there faster.