Christmas Walnut Bark
I love to do holiday baking that is fast and easy. With four kids and a busy household, the easier the better! The delicious Christmas walnut bark took about 15 minutes to make, and not much longer to eat because it is divine!
- 4 cups chocolate wafers (I mixed white and chocolate, but you can choose your favourite)
- 1/2 cup candy cane pieces
- 1 cup California Walnut pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate wafers and stir until smooth.
- Stir the California walnuts and candy cane pieces into the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture onto the parchment paper and chill for 3 hours.
- Break the bark into pieces.