Congratulations to the winner of the Astro Coupons: Kara S.
Kara will get to try this new and delicious Astro Greek Yogourt, and here is a recipe that she can try with the plain yogourt…
Grilled Eggplant and Yogourt Dip
- 1 eggplant (about 1 lb/450 g)
- ¾ cup Astro® Original Plain
- Greek yogourt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Pierce eggplant all over with a fork. Place on a greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until charred and wrinkled and flesh is softened, about 20 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
2. Slice eggplant open and scoop flesh into a bowl, discarding skin. Mash and let drain in fine-mesh sieve for 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine yogourt, eggplant, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Garnish with parsley. Makes 1½ cups.