One of the meals that is a big hit in my house is BBQ Pork Ribs. Here is a recipe for BBQ ribs that takes a little planning but it’s worth it in the end because they are tender and delicious!
|BBQ Pork Ribs||
- Pork Ribs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Your favourite BBQ sauce
- Prepare a large pot of water to boil the ribs.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder to the water prior to adding ribs.
- Cut your ribs into 6-8″ sections and boil them for 15 minutes.
- Move the ribs to a large casserole dish and completely cover them in your favourite BBQ sauce. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake at 250 for 2 hours.
- Move the ribs from the oven to the grill. I like to brush on a little more BBQ sauce while they are on the grill.
- Remove from the grill once they look flame broiled and delicious!
If the grill is not an option for you, you can put the oven on broil to finish cooking your ribs.