I love my Mom’s potato salad, and I have been making it myself for many years. My husband and I don’t agree when it comes to mayonnaise versus Miracle Whip (I’m a Miracle Whip girl), so I start mixing the two when I make potato salad, and now we’re all happy!
|Potato & Egg Salad||
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in 1″ cubes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
- Cut up the eggs into bite size pieces and add to the potatoes.
- Add the carrots and most of the onion (save a bit of onion greens for the top).
- Mix the mayonnaise and miracle whip with the potato and egg mixture.
- Top with paprika and remaining greens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.