|Side Dish Recipe: Potato Cauliflower Casserole||
- 5 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups old cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Add the butter to the potatoes and mash.
- Steam the cauliflower until tender.
- Blend the cauliflower until smooth. Add it to the potato mixture.
- Add the sour cream and cream cheese to the potato mixture. Mix well.
- Stir 1 cup of grated cheese into the mixture.
- Put the whole mixture into a casserole dish and add the remaining cheese to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.