Recipe: Zucchini Boats
|Vegetable Recipe: Zucchini Boats||
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 large tomato
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp fresh green pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Clubhouse Vegetable Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut off the ends of a large zucchini and half it lengthwise. I cut my halves in half because it was a very large zucchini.
- Scoop a bit of the inside out of each zucchini half to create a slight concave.
- Place the zucchini on a baking sheet or oblong casserole dish.
- Cut the tomato into slices and quarter the slices. Place them in the zucchini concave.
- Chop the onion and green pepper and add it on top of the tomato.
- Pour the olive oil over the vegetables.
- Place the mozzarella cheese on top of each zucchini piece.
- Shake the vegetable seasoning on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.