My son and I recently visited Legoland California. This was our first visit to Legoland, and since we enjoy playing and building with Lego we knew we would enjoy it. After visiting Legoland, we realize it is so much more than just building blocks. Legoland is a great place for learning!
At Legoland, you can:
- learn about building, obviously
- be able to visit many parts of the world in miniland, and learn about different geographical regions
- discover musical talents while playing instruments made entirely out of lego
- work on hand-eye coordination and cooperation while playing many of the xBox Lego games that are available
- foster an interest in reading while visiting literary characters made out of Lego, including the characters from Harry Potter and from fairy tales like Gulliver’s Travels
- look for clues and solve mysteries in the Mystery Hunter activity
- practice road safety and driving skills at Driving School
- take a lesson with Einstein to heighten your science skills
- be entertained by visiting all of your favourite superheroes and pop culture icons like the Star Wars characters
- enjoy fun rides and activities
And when you’re all done with learning, you can head over to the water park and cool off! It really is a full and fun day that is also complete with so many opportunities for learning. My son was the most excited about this part of our trip to California, and after the trip was over I asked him what his favourite part was, and he still said “Legoland”. Now his brother and sister are anxious to visit too!
You can plan a visit to Legoland too by contacting Visit California.