I am making an honest effort to eat healthier, and I’ve almost completely cut sugar out of my diet. There’s one problem with that – I like chocolate! So today I tried out some sugar free chocolate recipes, made with organic ingredients. The one pictured below has sea salt sprinkled on top and is delicious.
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp unpasterized honey
- Optional items: whole almonds, coconut, sea salt, etc.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Pour mixture on parchment paper on a cookie sheet, or into a mold.
- Put in freezer until hardened (approximately half an hour).
- Keep refrigerated.