Baby gear has come a long way since I had my first child. Gone are the days when we had to bundle baby up in 3 sleepers and wrap him in blankets just to leave the house. Now we have awesome things like the Polar Igloo. The Polar Igloo is fashionable and functional. It comes in red, black or blue and works on both strollers and car seats to keep your baby warm and comfortable, without having his or her mobility restricted in layers of clothing. The water proof shell will also keep the baby dry even when you are out in the wet snow. It also doubles as a blanket when you just want to quickly cover baby.
Here is what the 7 A.M. website has to say about the Polar Igloo…
Inspired by the arctic atmosphere, this new Polar igloo encompasses the beauty of the cold outdoors. Fascinated by the elegance of the extreme climate where nature hibernates and strong protection is essential; Designer Rebecca Campora wanted to bring this perception with the new Polar Igloo, by designing the ultimate child’s winter protection with minimalist lines, technical materials and dramatic colorways.
- Taking after Le Sac igloo, it has the five-point harness openings which adapt to any stroller or car-seat. The hood can open flat by its center hook and loop strap opening.
It also converts into a single panel cover. Its front panel detaches and can be used separately as a blanket in warmer weather, a great feature!
- The shiny and technical water-repellent shell protects from the elements with great style.
- The fluffy and lightweight fake down insulation brings incomparable comfort and warmth.
- The micro-fleece lining embraces the child with a soft shield, combined with the most voluptuous plushy coral fur on the front, adding a teddy bear like feeling.
- Front panel detaches to be used as a blanket
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats.
- Hook and loop straps attach product to any stroller or car-seat.
- Machine washable
- Matches Polar Mittens, Hat and WarMMuffs
One of my lucky readers will win a Polar Igloo of his/her own!