Eating well doesn’t have to be difficult, and these easy to make stuffed peppers prove that!
Side Dish Recipe: Stuffed Peppers
Author: Sheri McDonald
Recipe type: Side Dish
Easy to make stuffed peppers.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- Uncle Ben's Bistro Express Quinoa & Brown Rice with Garlic
- ½ can black beans
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 large bell peppers
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and celery to the pan, heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the package of rice and the black beans to the pan and heat for a few minutes.
- Mix in the cottage cheese.
- Cut the tops off of your bell peppers, remove the seeds.
- Fill the bell peppers with the rice mixture.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.