I enjoy making new recipes for my family but sometimes I find I just don’t have the right equipment. Blendtec has made my life easier by sending me a Blendtec Designer Series WildSide blender! This is an amazing machine. I have been using it two to three times a day for a few weeks and I’ve never had a problem. It easily blends frozen fruit and veggies as well as any fruit, vegetables and ice I put in there.
The happy accident of having the Blendtec is weight loss! I have been making myself fruit and vegetables smoothies for breakfast and lunch every day over the last two weeks, and I have lost 7 lbs! Here are some examples of the smoothies I make. The green smoothie has frozen kale, a fresh pear, a kiwi, cucumber and water.
Don’t you love the vibrant green colour? And it tasted amazing too. The pink smoothie has frozen strawberries, frozen power berries mixed with some orange juice and milk for a sweet and filling smoothie when you’re battling the sweet tooth.
Forty seconds later, I have the delicious pink smoothie on the left. Smoothies are just one of many things this blender can do. It has settings for
Large capacity, BPA-free jar has a 4″ blade and an easy-open vented Gripper™ lid
Our WildSide™ jar has a square design with a fifth side, taking blending to the extreme! It’s now approved for home use on all 13-amp Blendtec® residential blenders! Features include all of these unique Blendtec advantages:
- Patented 5-sided jar that produces a better blending vortex
- Single-prong tuned wingtip blade
- Easy-to-read jar markings up to 36 fl oz (with a total volume of 90 fl oz)
- Shorter and half the weight of competitors’ jars with comparable volume
- Durable BPA-free material that stands up to heavy use
- Ergonomic design, allowing for easy 3-way pouring
- Easy-open Gripper lid—allows ingredients to be added through the center opening and vents pressure when blending hot liquids
- Nearly 4″ blade
- Dimensions: 7″ wide x 9.5″ tall x 7″ deep
The Blendtec can be used to make smoothies, soup, cocktails, ice cream, sauces and so many more delicious items. Take a look at this Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe I made with my Blendtec. The Blendtec comes with the Fresh Blends cookbook shown below. It contains a variety of easy to make and delicious recipes.
I altered one of the ice cream recipes from the cook book and made some strawberry ice cream. It was just half and half cream, agave nectar and frozen strawberries, and it is delicious!
You can learn more about the Blendtec systems at www.blendtec.com.