I worry about my children’s dental health. Once they get past the age where I can actually do the brushing for them, there is no guarantee that they are doing it right. Let’s face it, children don’t really understand the importance of caring for their teeth, and if they can rush through it, they will. That is why I love our Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep Triaction 5000. It has a timer so that the kids (and the grown ups too) will be sure to brush for the appropriate amount of time. A happy face/sad face indicator lets us know when we are brushing too hard too. It turns out I pretty much always brush too hard!
- With 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute, its innovative triple zone motion sweeps in between teeth and removes up to 100 per cent more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush, helping to prevent and reverse gingivitis.
Five Customized Brushing Modes:
- Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening and Massage.
Brush Head Design:
- The combination of stationary and sweeping bristles provides two levels of clean to sweep away plaque on the surface and reach deeply between teeth.
- Indicator® bristles remind the user to replace brush heads every three months, once they’ve faded halfway
- Familiar shaped brush head coupled with traditional stationary bristles make for an easy transition from a manual to a power brush
- A built-in pressure sensor stops pulsations when brushing too hard
- Every 30 seconds, a brief signal occurs encourage thorough brushing of all four quadrants of mouth. At the end of two minutes, a longer signal indicates when users have brushed for the dentist-recommended two minutes.
I really like the thirty second signal because it ensures that the kids concentrate on all parts of their mouths, and not just the front teeth. I feel confident that they are doing a much better job on their teeth, because my teeth also feel like they are getting a better cleaning when I use it.
April is Oral Health Month and Crest wants you to pledge for a more confident smile. When you pledge to get a more confident smile by brushing, flossing and rinsing with Crest and Oral-B products for 30 days, they will donate $1 to Dress for Success, a charity that helps give others the confidence to succeed in the workplace.
Crest is supporting Dress for Success in its mission to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Visit facebook.com/oralbcanada to make your pledge today!
One of my lucky readers will win an Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep Triaction 5000 ARV $110.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.