Cooking for a family can get pretty tedious, especially when you have picky children! One easy way to add a little variety to our meals is with salad dressings. Ranch dressing is a favourite in our house, and we love that Hidden Valley Ranch is now offering Spicy and Cheese ranch flavours, which are great for cooking.
I used the Cheese flavour for the recipe below, but you could use spicy or even original ranch as well!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Cheese flavoured
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp diced onion
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Add olive oil to a pan and turn heat on medium.
- Add chicken to pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side before adding the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing to the pan.
- Add tomato and onion to the pan.
- Cook the chicken and sauce until the chicken reaches the internal temperature of 165°F.
- Shake seasoning over chicken when it is nearly finished cooking.
- Serve with vegetables and add a spoonful of tomato ranch sauce to top of chicken.