It’s no secret that I love to travel. I love everything about it: Scouring the internet for a great deal. Searching the travel sites for the perfect place to visit. Choosing the right things to pack. Surprising the kids with a new destinations. Flying. Seeing new sites. Staying in hotels. Eating new foods. Did I mention I love everything about it?
Because of my
obsession love for travel, I have become very familiarized with many travel sites that work to find deals for travelers. Travelocity.ca has developed a Customer Bill of Rights that not only guarantees help for you to find the perfect trip, but also a guarantee!
These rights are a promise to our customers that we’re on your side–that when you book with Travelocity, “you’ll never roam alone.”
Not only does this promise cover the duration of any trip you book with us, it also means that we look out for you before you go! That’s right, long before you pack and over-water your plants, if we learn of anything that might diminish the enjoyment of your trip, like a closed hotel pool or fitness center, we’ll contact you* to help you make other arrangements.
This unique promise isn’t a marketing ploy to win your business. We’ve taken serious steps to secure your traveller rights; we’ve realigned our entire organization so that our products, policies and employees support them. It’s on the foundation of this work, strengthened by our commitment to continually get better at what we do, that we offer the Travelocity Guarantee.
This summer Travelocity.ca is having a Go & Seize the Summer Challenge, and I’m taking part! This summer I will be sharing how my family and I are seizing the summer with Travelocity. We will be taking road trips, visiting hotels and resorts and sharing all of our adventures along the way!The Travelocity Roaming Gnome is following along, and you can too! Watch for the #seizethesummer hashtag to see what we are up to!
Travelocity.ca wants my readers to have a chance to do some traveling too, so they have provided the discount listed below.
Promo Code: KIDSUMERS10. The code is good for 10% off a prepaid GoodBuy Hotel booking of $200 or more onTravelocity.ca.
Terms & Conditions: The promotional code KIDSUMERS10 (the Promo Code) for 10% off is valid between 12:01 a.m.Central Time on July 10, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. Central Time on August 31, 2013.
· The Promo Code is valid only for qualifying purchases made on the Site or by calling Travelocity.ca at 1.800-457-8010.
· A qualifying purchase means a GoodBuy Hotel stay with a minimum spend of $200 which is offered on the Site during the Promotion Period. Subject to hotel availability. Some hotel exclusions apply: http://www.travelocity.ca/c/content/site/en/TCYCA/hotels/info/promo-code-exclusions.html
· To redeem the Promo Code, you simply type KIDSUMERS10 into the Promotional Code field on the Checkout Review Page of the Site, and 10% will be automatically deducted from the final price of your qualifying GoodBuy Hotel.
· You may only redeem the Promo Code once and only during the Promotion Period. You may not redeem or exchange the Promo Code for cash. You may not use or combine the Promo Code with any other promotional codes.
· If lost or stolen, the Promo Code will not be replaced.
· This Promo Code is not valid for Pre-packaged (all-inclusive) vacations, vacation packages, Top Secret Hotels, or any other products on the Travelocity.ca site not listed as a Qualifying Purchase above.
· In the event of any violation of these Terms & Conditions, Travelocity reserves all of the rights and remedies available to Travelocity including charging the card used to make the purchase for the amount of the Promo Code not to exceed 10%, canceling your reservation without a refund to you, and all other remedies available to Travelocity.
· TRAVELOCITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROMOTIONAL CODES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A PROMO CODE IS NOT FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND THE SOLE LIABILITY OF TRAVELOCITY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE NON-FUNCTIONING PROMO CODE.
· Travelocity reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.Limit one Promo Code per transaction.