With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I am trying to come up with a Valentine’s Dinner Recipe to make for my husband. We both like Olivieri pasta, so that is an obvious choice for dinner, and they have created something just for those Valentine’s dinners. For a limited time Olivieri is offering heart shaped Ravioli and new Romantic Recipes perfect for that special day including:
- Ravioli Hearts with Brown Butter Sauce
- Little Devils Sausage Borsetti
- Melting Heart Ravioli with Vanilla Champagne Butter Sauce
These all sound like fantastic ideas, but since I had some tortellini on hand I decided to test out a recipe that I had been thinking about for awhile.
Valentine’s Dinner Recipe
Broccoli & Beef Tortellini Bake
- 1 pkg Olivieri Beef Tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 600 ml Olivieri Chunky Tomato & Herb Sauce
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Boil a large pot of water and add the tortellini and broccoli to the water.
- While boiling the water and cooking the pasta, add the remaining ingredients to a sauce pan and heat until they are all melted and mixed together.
- Boil pasta and broccoli for 4 minutes. Drain water. Place pasta and broccoli in a large casserole dish.
- Cover the pasta and broccoli with the sauce mix, stir slightly to cover everything.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the cheese and sauce mix to the
It tastes better than it looks, which the creamy tomato sauce baked right into the tortellini. I like that the kids eat the broccoli without complaint because it is coated in the delicious sauce. It was a hit with everyone in the house and I think I will make it again when we celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family. For just the two of us, I’m going to seek out the Melting Heart Ravioli with Vanilla Champagne Butter Sauce. That sounds heavenly and I think it will be the perfect romantic meal.