After years of buying bargain store shoes, I finally realized that a quality pair of shoes is worth every penny you pay. Not only are they comfortable for your feet, they also provide the support you need for your ankles, shins and back. A good pair of running shoes is even more important because you are putting extra strain on your body. The ECCO Biom Evo Racer Lite is a lightweight running shoe that provides perfect cushioning and ventilation.
Features & Benefits
- Ankle position is improved with the specially-designed asymmetrical collar and tongue
- Feet are encased in comfort and get full length support with the natural, anatomical last
- Flexible one component midsole and sock-like fit from the mesh uppers give good performance
- Lightweight design provides Natural Motion and comfortable support
- Maintain a natural movement for your feet with the low to the ground sole construction
I have never had a running shoe that didn’t have full tongue before, and it definitely provides more comfort. I like the design a lot and they give me support without feeling like my ability to move is restricted. They also came with a second set of laces in gray, if you want to change the look up a bit.
These are now my indoor running shoes but when the weather improves I’ll try them out on the pavement. I think they’ll stand up to a dirt trail really well, and they have enough cushion on the sole to prevent injuries from rocks and other bumps out there on the roads.
A good pair of running shoes are an important tool in my fitness basket, and the ECCO Biom shoes are a great choice!