With the frigid temperatures we’ve been having, it’s important to keep the kids warm and safe from frostbite! The 7AM Blanket 212 Evolution is the perfect solution and it’s not just for infants! It works well for toddlers and older children who are riding in strollers, car seats or sleds. The Blanket 212 Evolution has zippered extensions that can be added on for taller children or left off for babies. It works as a blanket or zipped around your children for extra warmth. I love how soft and comfortable it feels. I wish there was one for adults!
The sleek and contemporary “BLANKET 212evolution®” is the ultimate baby bunting designed by 7 A.M. ENFANT®. Equipped with zippered length and width extensions, the “B212evolution®” grows with your child from infancy to preschool. Versatile and durable, it adapts to any stroller or car seat and converts into a large blanket. Constructed with an ergonomic hood, thermal filling and a waterproof shell, the “Blanket 212evolution” is the ideal baby outerwear that will keep your child warm and dry from head to toe. Made with outstanding craftsmanship and the finest materials, and easy-care machine washable, the “Blanket 212 evolution®” is an urban concept that brings together form, function and a unique look.
- As warm, light and fluffy as down, the ultra soft premium fiber insulation and waterproof shell give your babies the warmth and nurturing comfort they need during the cold winter months’ activities, be it on the ski slopes, at the campsite or in town. Combine this item with its matching booties, mittens and hat.
- Two extensions
- Large front pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Hook & loop attachment to any stroller
- Ultra-soft premium poly insultation
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all stollers and car-seats
- Water-repellent shell
- Machine washable
One of my lucky readers will win a Blanket 212 Evolution!