About a month ago I told you about Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream and how it is said to rejuvenate your skin and reduce signs of fatigue and wrinkles after just one night’s use. Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream contains seven active ingredients that work together for powerful results. I tried it for myself and felt a difference in my skin after just one use. My skin felt hydrated and smooth, and the cream wasn’t left on my pillow. I was sold!
Now I have been using Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream every night, and I am a huge fan. My skin has not felt this refreshed in years, and I’ve noticed a reduction in fine lines on my face. I just recently started using Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Eye Cream along with the night cream, and I’m looking forward to seeing the long term results of that as well.
Five lucky winners had the chance to give Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream too. The winners were:
I would like to invite each of these winners to leave a comment below with his or her feedback about the product. Your comment will enter you into a grand prize draw for a Garnier Prize Pack. This opportunity is only open to the five previous winners, so if you didn’t win, please feel free to read their comments to learn more about the product. You can pick it up yourself at retail stores across Canada (average price $24.99) and try it for yourself!
- Must have won and sampled the product awarded in the blog post Part 1 contest
- Must leave at least 1 comment with positive feedback about Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream
- Must provide full name originally used to enter the contest in blog post Part 1
- Must leave a comment by Thursday, April 9, 2015, 12 pm EST.
- Full contest Terms & conditions are available at http://bit.ly/GarCont
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Garnier Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Garnier Canada.