If there’s one piece of furniture that you should never compromise on, it’s your mattress. You spend a third of your life sleeping on it, and so much of your waking time is dependent on the quality of your sleep. Studies have shown that a good night’s sleep is essential for proper learning, good decision making and even for weight loss. I know my mood is dramatically better when I’ve had a decent night’s sleep!
Neck and back health is impacted by your mattress as well. My back can always tell the difference between a decent mattress and a poor quality one. There’s nothing worse than waking up all stiff and sore from sleeping on a hard mattress.
Today there are more options than ever when you are looking for a mattress. Endy Sleep is a new Toronto-based e-commerce platform that sells high quality memory foam mattresses directly to consumers (in Canada and the US), for less than alternative top brands.
There are a lot of great reasons to buy an Endy mattress, such as:
- Hassle-free buying experience – order right off the website and shipped directly to your door
- The mattresses are compression packed and rolled into a box no larger than a set of golf clubs, so it takes just a few minutes to unpack the mattress
- Canadian made
- 10 year warranty
- Free shipping
- 100-night trial (Endy picks up the mattress if you don’t like it = easy returns)
- Three-layer memory foam with cooling gel layer on top
- Easy mattress shopping experience
Watch this review to learn more…
Endy Sleep has shared an exclusive promo code with Kidsumers’ readers, for $50 off any size mattress purchase. Simply use KIDSUMERS50 at checkout to save!