If you love chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies, you will love these Chocolate Chip Hint ‘o’ Peanut Butter Cookies. They are easy to make and come out soft and delicious.
Chocolate Chip Hint ‘o’ Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, peanut butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat with hand mixer until well mixed.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop teaspoons of cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.