My daughter has had a keen sense of her own fashion since before she could use words. Having a brother who is just 16 months older than her meant that I attempted to use some of his hand-me-downs for her when she was small. I remember her fighting me every step of the way and making it clear that she had a preference for pink and frilly! Her taste has changed but her personal sense of style has not. She knows what she likes and she can often find it at Justice.
I like that Justice provides tween girls a variety of clothing choices. Whether she likes frilly things, athletic wear, jeans, boots or flats, she can find it at Justice. That is because Justice believes in celebrating each girl’s style and individuality. Here is their message to tween girls.
- You inspire us.
- You are the center of everything we do.
- LIVE JUSTICE is about YOU!
- We celebrate your style and INDIVIDUALITY and all that makes you unique and special.
- We believe you can be anything you want to be.
- YOU ARE INDEPENDENT, STRONG AND FEARLESS.
- Every girl has the power to change the world.
- Every girl is AWESOME!
- How do you live active, smart, together, creatively, positively and connected? HOW DO YOU LIVEJUSTICE?
- Live active, live positively, live smart, live together.
My daughter and I did her back to school shopping at Justice and she picked out clothing and styles that fit her varying styles. Her favourite outfit was a simple pair of track pants and a sweatshirt. She loves to feel comfortable and warm and these fit the bill. She chose a few pairs of jeans, some super soft socks and two peasant tops. Some long sleeve tees also made it into the shopping bag and since her name is Avery, she had to pick out an “Avery top”.
Justice has some adorable backpacks and lunch bags for kids who are heading back to school too. It is always a great place to go for pajamas, undergarments, jewelry and hair accessories. We own a few fun pillows and stuffies from Justice too.
Justice stocks their shelves and clothing racks with my daughter in mind, which is why we keep going back. One of my lucky readers will win a $100 Justice gift card to get his or her daughter ready for school too!