The greatest love story ever told, starring…garden gnomes? In the upcoming “Gnomeo & Juliet”, Shakespeare’s revered tale gets a comical, off-the-wall makeover. Directed by Kelly Asbury (“Shrek 2”) and showcasing both classic and original songs by Elton John, the film features the voices of James McAvoy and Emily Blunt as Gnomeo and Juliet, who have as many obstacles to overcome as their quasi namesakes when they are caught up in a feud between neighbors. But with plastic pink flamingos and thrilling lawnmower races in the mix, can this young couple find lasting happiness?
Enter to Win one of two (2) Gnomeo and Juliet Prize Packs!
Prize Pack includes:
- Gnomeo & Juliet t-shirt in youth sizes of S, M, L, XL and colors of red or blue
- Gnomeo & Juliet one-size fits all beanies in colors of red or blue
- Gnomeo & Juliet mini-notebooks shaped like a Gnome hat (front cover is red, back cover is blue)
Like Gnomeo and Juliet on Facebook: facebook.com/GnomeoandJulietMovie and write on their wall that Kidsumers sent you. Let me know you did.
- Tell me about one of your favourite Disney movies or characters (once daily).
tweet the following (1 entry per day – please include the link to your tweet): #Win #Disney Gnomeo and Juliet prize pack @Kidsumers https://www.kidsumers.ca/?p=947 US & Canada ends Feb 11 #giveaway
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – leave your twitter name (2 entries – enter each one seperately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (2 entries – enter each one seperately)
follow me on GFC – leave your GFC name
- follow me on Network Blogs – leave your Network Blogs name
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
put my Valentine’s Event button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
- Submit this giveaway to a contest site or giveaway linky. Leave a comment showing me where you entered it. (1 entry per listing – unlimited)
comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
Visit these blogs for more chances to win:
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on February 11, 2011. Open to US and Canada.