As I have mentioned before, it is important to me to do what I can for the planet, and for the health of my children. Because of this, I am always on the lookout for “green” products, especially when they are products that will come in direct contact with my children. The Green Beaver Company is a Canadian company that makes organic bath and body products. Since there are so many companies that talk about being eco-friendly, I like to do a little research as to how they are environmentally friendly.
One the Green Beaver website, I found out that many of their products are derived from plants such as carrots, cranberries and lavender. They grow these products without the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers and they are processed without artificial ingredients, preservatives or irradiation. This sounds exactly like what I want to use in my home!
I received a bottle of Green Beaver Jr Body Wash for Toddlers and Kids. It comes in this colourful and hand pump dispenser that the kids thought looked intriguing, and it even gave them some incentive to get into the bath! It’s worth it’s weight in gold for that alone. The body wash comes out in a bubbly foam and has a nice light citrus smell to it. It was fun to use and works well.
Jr Body Wash Key ingredients :
– Formulated with the mildest plant-based cleanser
– Canadian organic raspberry and cranberry emollients moisturizes
skin leaving it soft and smooth.
– Instant foaming body wash
– Rinses easily
– Certified organic, nut free, gluten free, vegan, biodegradable
Green Beaver has a whole line of body products for children, including this body wash, lip balm, bubble bath, shampoo, conditioning detangler (I love this stuff for my daughter!) and hand soap. You can win them all!
Enter to one of each of the Junior Green Beaver products (6 products in total)!
To enter the giveaway, visit Green Beaver and tell me what product you like the most.
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Green Beaver @KidsumersCanada & US only ends Feb 25 #giveaway #heartsoflove
Tell me which Green Beaver product you would most like to try (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- Follow Green Beaver Twitter –
- Follow Green Beaver on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-beaver-Company/329554250333 and leave a message on their wall that Kidsumers sent you
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already do) – include the email you use (5 entries – enter each one separately)
Submit this giveaway to a contest site or giveaway linky. Leave a comment showing me where you entered it. (1 entry per listing – unlimited)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” My Little Review Corner’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for more entries. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Get more chances to win at My Little Review Corner!!! There are two separate prizes, so get your chance at each one!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Febuary 25th, 2011. Open to Canada and the US.
* I was provided a the junior body wash to review. My opinions are my own. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.
The winner will be randomly drawn by “And the winner is…”. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.