What makes Spongeables® Special?
- An infusion of skin care, rich creamy lather and luxurious fragrances turn every shower into a spa experience.
- Only Spongeables® are infused with cleansers and skin care ingredients for all in one cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and massage.
- The patent-pending infusion process guarantees a specific number of uses.
- No other skin products are necessary. One Spongeables® is formulated with everything needed for healthy, beautiful skin.
- A choice of sizes and designer colors makes it easy to find a favorite.
- Spongeables® are welcome aboard all aircraft, a lightweight and leakproof way to replace heavy bottles and jars while traveling.
- Great design makes Spongeables® an attractive accessory in every bathroom.
- An affordable luxury, Spongeables® provide a little pampering without any extra time or effort.
- Nothing but Spongeables® can transform an ordinary shower into a delightful stand up bubble bath!
I wanted to try out spongeables because I like to find anything that will make my kids enjoy their baths more. They all actually do like having baths, but they don’t like the idea of getting into the bath (all of you moms out there know what I mean). Once they are in, it’s fine, but I need creative ways to lure them into the tub.
These adorable ducky sponges were perfect for luring them into the tub, Griffin especially. They are cute, and they smell really nice, so he was happy to have a bath and try out the new sponge. Since the sponge is infused with a body wash, it is kind of stiff and Griffin did not like it being used on his skin. He is very sensitive to anything even remotely “rough” so these were not the right sponges for him. Kellen and Avery both used them and liked them. They didn’t feel that they were rough or uncomfortable, and they are a fun way to get clean.
I also received the Anti-Cellulite Body Wash in a sponge, and the Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer. I have been using them both for a couple of weeks now, and although I don’t think I washed away any cellulite, I definitely have smoother and softer skin from the anti-cellulite body wash in a sponge. It smells really nice, and has two different textures…one side is coarse for sloughing away dry skin, and the other side is soft. It is shaped like a big teardrop.
The Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer also has a coarse side and a soft side. It is intended to give you softer feet, and it seems to do that. Admittedly, I have been using other foot products at the same time, but I believe this sponge is playing a role in my softer feet. It also smells nice and comes in a cute shape.
Spongeables has several types of infused sponges that would be great for any bathroom. I am definitely a new customer of theirs, and you can be too by visiting their website at http://www.spongeables.com.