Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving and Recovery: 101 Inspirational and Comforting Stories about Surviving the Loss of a Loved One
Grieving is a process everyone goes through in their own way. It often feels overwhelming and as if the sorrow will never end. While the hurt and sadness never completely fade, it eases with time. This collection of emotional and inspirational stories will provide comfort and peace to those mourning the loss of someone close. Others who have lost a loved one share their stories of what helped, offering guidance and support. With its stories of regaining strength, appreciating life, coping, and faith, this book will help ease the journey to healing.
I wanted to share this book with someone who would appreciate it, so I gave it to my Mother to read. Over the last decade she lost both parents, a sister, a brother-in-law and a Great-nephew and I she loves to read, so I thought this was a good book for her. I plan to borrow it back to read later on too, because Chicken Soup for the Soul books are always a good read.
You can will one of three copies of this book by entering my giveaway below.
Win 1 of 3 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving and Recovery!
Open to Canada and the USA.
Tell me why you want to win this book.
- Look at these Chicken Soup for the Soul books and tell me which one(s) you think would be good (once daily). Please leave the date of your mandatory entry.
tweet the following (1 entry per day – please include the link to your tweet):#Win Chicken Soup Book @Kidsumers http://wp.me/p1kE1I-Gc US & Canada ends April 5 #giveaway
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Submit this giveaway to a contest site or giveaway linky. Leave a comment showing me where you entered it. (1 entry per listing – unlimited)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow me on Network Blogs (5 entries – enter each one separately)
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on April 5, 2011. Open to US and Canada.
*I was provided with a copy of this book to review. My opinions are my own.