Ravensburger’s Top-Quality Toys Chosen for All-New National Hyatt Resorts Toy Box Program
Three Toys from World Leader in Built-to-Last Playthings to be Featured in First Year of Prestigious Lending Program in Premier Hyatt Hotels Across the U.S. and Caribbean
A trio of popular toys from the Ravensburger catalog have been selected for inclusion in Hyatt Resorts Toy Box, a high-profile free toy lending program launching this year at select Hyatt properties across the U.S. and Caribbean. Ravensburger, the first name in high-quality, beautifully-designed playthings, puzzles and board games, has earned the distinction of having the largest representation of toys among the 17 manufacturers featured in the inaugural program. Powered by Toy Tips, a respected independent toy testing company, the new toy lending initiative includes Mix ‘n’ Fix Mike and Katie Camper’s Holiday Friends from WOW Toys, which are exclusively distributed by Ravensburger in the U.S., in the Toddler Toys category as well as Ravensburger’s own Jungle Jive in the Family Toys category.
“We are thrilled to have been chosen by Hyatt Resorts and Toy Tips for this wonderful new toy lending program,” said Thomas Kaeppeler, CEO Ravensburger. “Family togetherness is so important, and vacations are the perfect time for enjoying a range of activities and building a lifetime of memories. Now with three of our popular toys in the Hyatt Resorts Toy Box program, engaging playthings will be part of the fun for children and families throughout their stay.”
Each item in the Hyatt Resorts Toy Box program was thoroughly tested by the Toy Tips Research Institute and is accompanied by a detailed Toy Report Card with ratings for developmental skills, so parents can select the toys that are most appropriate for their children. A total of 24 toys and games in five categories for toddlers to tweens are included in the initiative’s kickoff year.
The Hyatt Resorts Toy Box toy-lending program is available free to hotel guests. Upon checking in, guests receive a Toy Box book listing all 24 available toys from which they may choose. Once the toys are returned, they are inspected, cleaned and repaired, as needed, so every child receives a toy or game in pristine condition.
The new playthings from Ravensburger included in the Hyatt Resorts Toy Box program are:
- Katie Camper’s Holiday Friends – This WOW brand preschool toy features an 11-piece friction-powered camper with two characters, a dog and accessories, including beds, a mirror, tent, barbecue grill and picnic table. The camper opens to reveal a home setting and the back of the camper can be unhooked from its magnetic trailer. WOW toys come with a 10-year satisfaction guarantee. Ages 1½–5 years, SRP: $49.99
- Mix ‘n’ Fix Mike – This toy from the WOW preschool toy range features a friction-powered cement mixer truck with realistic engine sounds. The three-piece set offers a clear outer drum with a friction motor that rotates the inner cement drum with colors and sound. The detachable barrier can be fixed to the back of the truck for storage. The toy includes the WOW brand signature 10-year satisfaction guarantee. Ages 1½–5 years, SRP: $49.99
We received a Mix ‘n’ Fix Mike truck to try out. Griffin loves this thing! It makes noise (a bonus for the three year old, but not so much for Mom; it has a cool “workin’ guy”, as Griffin says, who can drive the truck or stand on top of the cab; and it has the yellow barrier that can sit on the back of the truck or be used in “construction zones”. It is bright and fun, and it’s definitely a hit in our house.
- Jungle Jive – An “egg-citing” and award-winning balancing game that will have everyone “monkeying” around! Jungle Jive challenges players to complete a series of creative and silly activities and exercises while holding onto an amazing “egg” with their hands or feet. When a player tips the egg too far, the laughing bird inside lets them know! Ages 6+, SRP: $29.99
A full list of participating toys in the new program is available at Hyatt Resorts Toy Box.
To learn more about Ravensburger’s extensive lineup, please visit www.ravensburger.com.
Enter to win one of the Ravensburger toys listed above!
To enter the giveaway, tell me which of the toys you would like to win.
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Ravensburger @Kidsumers http://wp.me/p1kE1I-yR Canada and USA ends March 18 #giveaway
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Submit this giveaway to a contest site or giveaway linky. Leave a comment showing me where you entered it. (1 entry per listing – unlimited)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
- Follow me on Network Blogs
- put my button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
- put my Eggs-cellent Easter Event button on your blog – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on March 18, 2011. Open to Canada and USA.
*I was provided a toy to review. My opinions are my own.
The winner (one winner) will be randomly drawn from “and the winner is….”. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.