Avery is the ultimate girly-girl, who also happens to enjoy soccer, so when I saw this gorgeous pink soccer ball charm, I knew it was the right choice for her. The charm is made from Charm Factory’s one of a kind sterling silver and is completely adorned with pink and clear Swarovski crystals. It shimmers beautifully in the light, and can be attached to a necklace or a charm bracelet.
Avery’s soccer charm is attached to a sterling silver rope chain, that is the perfect weight and strength. I know that it is not so delicate that it is going to get broken while she wears it, but it is still a beautiful piece of jewelry and very feminine. She absolutely loves it.
Whether you are looking for something for a soccer loving girly-girl, an aspiring chef, your best friend or your favourite teacher, Charm Factory has something for you. I am amazed at the huge variety of charm available and the adorable charm bracelets you can get from them. Their sterling silver is exceptional and contains no lead, which is reassuring to me when I put it on my daughter!
The Charm Factory has several charms that are perfect for Easter and Mother’s Day. There are several adorable Easter Egg charms and several different types of bunny charms. All Moms are different, but I know mine would probably like one of the gardening or crafting charms, and they would be perfect when combined on a charm bracelet.
You have a chance to win your own Charm Factory necklace right here!
Enter to win your choice of Sterling Silver Charm on a sterling silver necklace!
Visit the Charm Factory and tell me what you would like if you won.
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Charm Factory @Kidsumers Can & US ends May 3 #giveaway #eggscellent #giftguide
Tell me who you would give the Charm Factory necklace to (please include the date you FIRST entered in your post).
- Follow Charm Factory on Twitter.
- Like Charm Factory on Facebook. Leave a message on their wall saying which charm you like and that Kidsumers sent you.
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow My Little Review Corner on StumbleUpon
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already do) – include the email you use (3 entries – enter each one separately)
follow me on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
”like” My Little Review Corner’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- Visit My Little Review Corner for another great Giveaway. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Get more chances to win another giveaway at My Little Review Corner!!!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on May 3, 2011. Open to Canada & the US.
* I was provided products to review. My opinions are my own. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.