Learning Curve is expanding their line of Chuggington toys by offering the new Chuggington Interactive Railway exclusively at Toys”R”Us!
Chuggington Interactive Railway Wash & Fuel Starter Set.
The Chuggington Interactive Railway features a number of key product innovations that bring train play to life like never before. Featuring SmartTalk™ technology, Chuggington Interactive Railway engines recognize and interact with one another and with key buildings and tunnels in the collection, creating a truly unique play experience. The more engines, buildings and tunnels that are added, the more interactive the world becomes! Fans will delight when the engines actually recognize and respond to other Chuggington Interactive engines, buildings and tunnels!
Griffin loves toy trains, so I knew that the Chuggington set would be one that he would really enjoy. He was so excited while waiting for us to put it together, and he loved that there were buttons to press that made sounds and flashed lights on the buildings. The train itself is heavier than most toy trains we have had, and it just seems more durable and “train like”. Griffin says it’s a “real train”, which it is!
The track was too difficult for Griffin to put together, because he is just 3, but his 7 year old sister was able to do it with no problem. All three of my younger kids seemed to enjoy playing with the track! Unfortunately, Griffin loved the train so much that he took it to bed with him and it has been missing ever since. I can’t figure out what he did with it! I will be replacing it if I don’t find it soon, and maybe we will find some more fun Chuggington train sets too!
Enter to win Chuggington Interactive Railway Wash & Fuel Starter Set!
Visit Chuggington on Toys R Us and take a look at the related items. Tell me which one you like!
tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Chuggington Open to Can and US Ends June 17 #giveaway
- subscribe to my RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe via email (or tell me you already did) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on Twitter @kidsumers
- Follow Kidsumers on StumbleUpon
- Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me your GFC name.
- put my button on your blog – leave your website address (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one seperately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on June 17, 2011. Open to Canada and the US.
* The winner will provide three choices and will be awarded based on availability. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.