Originally published in July 2010…
As an avid fan of The Buried Life, I decided to work on my own list of things I want to do before I die. My list in progress…
- See all four of my children graduate. (1 down, 3 to go!)
Learn to sculpt.
- Visit Australia
- See the whales swimming with the icebergs
- Visit all of the provinces
- Be a storm chaser.
- Write a book.
Have a book published
- Run a marathon.
- Take dancing lessons.
- Be fluent in another language.
Swim in the ocean.
- Have an organized home.
Create a family treeand history book for my children.
- Hand out blankets and food to homeless people.
- Design and build our own home.
- Be debt free.
- Take a photography course.
- Ride an elephant.
- Learn to drive a stick shift.
- Take my husband to a Leafs game.
- Ride in a helicopter.
- Pay for mike’s eye surgery
Go on a cruise.
Take my kids to Disney
- Have laser eye surgery
- Be a size 5 again
- Learn to scrapbook
- Learn to quilt
- Help someone adopt a child
- See a baby be born
Fly in a plane Go to a concert Own my own home
- Play an instrument
Go on a train
- Stop biting my finger nails
- Have grandchildren
- Visit Ireland
- Learn yoga
- Inspire someone
- Go on an African Safari
- Throw a huge surprise party for someone
Go away on a girl’s only weekend
- Develop photos in a dark room
- Renew our vows in a skinny wedding dress
- Solve a mystery
- Learn to skate
- Join a team sport
- Live in another province
- Learn to tile
Sculpt a cute toddler Revive the Guiding program in my town
- Develop something to help kids with ADHD succeed
Go down a water slide
- Help build a Habitat House
- Dye my hair blonde
- Go on a honeymoon with my husband
- Publish a book written by me.
Go to a blogging conference
- Go back to school and get a degree
- Shave my head…I’m curious what my head looks like, lol
- See my kids graduate from college
Ziplining Parasailing Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go white water rafting
What’s on your bucket list?