Recipe: Pull Apart Garlic Bread
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 teaspoons active yeast
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, add the yeast to the warm water, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, salt, minced garlic and half of the flour to the bowl, mix thoroughly while scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Add the remaining flour and mix on high. You may need to add the flour in stages.
- Set aside your dough in a warm dark place. Leave it for one hour.
- After it has risen for an hour, punch it down in the bowl and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and cut out 2-4″ pieces of dough.
- Drop the pieces into a greased 9″ square cake pan.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter and brush it over the dough. Shake grated Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush more melted butter over the finished bread.