Your hotel and flights are booked and you’re half way out the door – but have you considered how you’re going to get your body ready for a week or two of fun in the sun? Luckily for you, we’ve enlisted the help of beauty expert, Rhonda Shupe, to share her top tips to get you ready for the beach, bikinis and bare legs.
For the best results and to get your body silky and smooth in time for spring break, follow these insider tips:
1) Choose a method that best suits your hair removal needs. If you’re headed on vacation a big concern is how to maintain soft and smooth skin when on the go. “When travelling, wax strips are best because they are small, quick and easy to use,” says Rhonda. She suggests using easy-to-pack wax strips, like Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Wax Strips, “they can be easily tucked away and are warmed through the friction of massaging the strip between hands.”*
2) With so many options and formulations to choose from, Rhonda advises picking one with added benefits – especially for the face. “With a sensitive formula, Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Face Trio provides three easy steps to remove unwanted hair in minutes with a balm, cream and moisturizer to give you the perfect finish.” To top it of, the ingredients include mango butter, açai berry and mineral-rich clay for antioxidant protection.
3) Hold the skin taut to prevent muscle slackening and bruising. “In fact, the tighter you hold the skin, the less pain you’ll feel,” says Rhonda.
4) Relax – you’re about to head out on vacation. “If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, give yourself a bit of time to calm down,” says Rhonda. “Stress, in fact, magnifies discomfort as nerve endings become more acute.”
* Always read and follow the directions and warning copy on the package.