I found the most adorable heart shaped ramekins at my local grocery store and I just had to pick some up. I can’t buy something like that and not share it with my readers in the best way, so here is a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert recipe.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup soft unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 5-6 ramekins on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
- Fill each ramekin to about half full with fresh raspberries.
- Mix butter, coconut sugar, flour, milk, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract until a soft dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into as many as you need for your ramekins.
- Cover the raspberries in each ramekin with the dough.
- Mix the warm water and white sugar and pour it evenly over each ramekin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
These adorable raspberry cobblers are fresh and sweet, and I like them best when they are still warm. They don’t even need the whipped cream on top, but adding a little whipped cream or ice cream gives it a little extra creamy richness.