Ste. Anne’s Spa, located in Grafton, Ontario, has been ranked the Top Destination Spa for 2016. Just one visit to Ste. Anne’s Spa will help you understand why they have received this and many other awards throughout the years. The beautiful landscaping, historic stone buildings and delicious farm to table meals are enough to satisfy anyone’s need for a relaxing getaway, but that is just the beginning. The spa treatments, experienced therapists and top of the line facilities will get your mind and body into vacation mode.
The newest massage offered at Ste. Anne’s Spa is the Canna Massage, proving that Ste. Anne’s may sit in a historic setting but it is a spa dedicated to new and progressive treatments. The Canna Massage is a full body massage administered with essential oils that contain hemp CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid extract from the hemp plant that is well-known for its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. It will take you to the next level of relaxation and sooth any sore muscles and joints.
Along with the Canna Massage, Ste. Anne’s Spa has added an entire CBD product line. These products contain hemp CBD oil for added pain relief from sore muscles and joints, and it also has added moisturizing effects.
Some of the products included in the line are:
- Relax Oil– Massage oil with CBD Oil for ultimate relaxation
- Revive Oil– Aromatherapy oil made with
winter green, eucalyptus, peppermint and CBD, great for headaches and mental clarity
- Rest Oil- Aromatherapy oil made with vetiver and CBD oil. Used for anxiety, insomnia and overall calmness
- Relieve Body Butter–
relivesdiscomfort from dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis with a unique blend of healing buttersand CBD oil
- Rescue Muscle Salve– Relieves inflammation including muscle, nerve and joint pain. Camphor oil and arnica give a slight cooling effect with
heCBD oil to reduce soreness and swelling
- Repair Skin Salve– used to repair skin tissues and reduce inflammation from rashes, bug bites and scrapes with the use of CBD oil, calendula and lavender.
- Gardener Soap– Shea butter based hydrating soap with gentle aromas and healing properties of lemongrass, peppermint, lavender and rose- all grown right here at Ste Anne’s
- Lavender Mint Soap– Shea butter based hydrating soap, with gentle lavender and refreshing mint
- Sweet Green Tea– This organically grown sencha tea is steamed and dried, leaving much more of the antioxidant value in your cup.
You can win a gift basket containing all of these CBD oil products as part of the 2018 Kidsumers Gift Guide. Just head over to the gift guide page to enter: https://kidsumers.ca/2018-holiday-gift-guide-2/.