We all have that one person in the family who loves to be in the kitchen. They seem to be able to cook or bake anything without a recipe and they swoon over the latest kitchen gadgets. This gift guide is for that foodie.
- Spice Rack: I get so many comments about my spice rack when it appears in a blog post that I had to find one similar for the gift guide. This one is slightly different because I hate dusting my spice rack and this one doesn’t have shelves to dust!
- Picnic Backpack: Picnics are such a nice way to spend a summer afternoon, and this picnic backpack has a space for everything you need on your picnic, including the blanket and the wine.
- Knife Set: Every kitchen needs a quality knife set and
blockto store them. I received one at my wedding and I’m still using it daily over sixteen years later!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Every environmentally aware person knows that reusable water bottles are the only way to go these days, and choosing stainless steel ensures you aren’t ingesting any plastic toxins.
- Cast Iron Cookware: These are the best of the best when it comes to cookware. Cast iron gives you an even cook and can be used in all oven types, including induction.
- Breville Precision Brewer: The Breville Precision Brewer makes your coffee the way you want it, every time. It is also the fastest coffee maker in the world, and we all need a fast coffee maker in the morning.
- Pizza Stone: Another well-loved wedding gift of ours was the pizza stone. It makes a homemade or frozen pizza come out with a perfect crust every time.