As someone who loves to travel, I spend quite a bit of time researching items that will serve my wanderlust and make my travels run smoothly. I have compiled a list of items that most dedicated travelers would love to find under the tree this year.
- Scratch the World Map: Track your travels around the world with this scratch map. It’s a fun way for families to keep track of their adventures.
- Moment Smartphone Lens: Moment has a variety of smartphone lenses that attach to special phone cases, turning your smartphone into a high-end camera.
- White Noise Sound Machine: I couldn’t travel without having white noise to help me get the sleep I need. This machine is small, making it easy to take along on your trips.
- Crossbody Travel Bag: A crossbody travel bag makes travel safer and easier. Keep all of your important documents in the bag at the front of your body.
- RFID Travel Wallet: This
High DensityPassport Holder fits your mobile, cards, cash, coins, a pen and other documents .Itis a must have Travel Wallet for Convenient, Safe and Smart Travelling!
- Pandora Passport Charm: Put your wanderlust on display with this passport charm from Pandora. The cute dangling passport will make the perfect addition to your
- Kindle Paperwhite: Leave the bulky books at home and take your Kindle Paperwhite instead. You can carry as many books as you need without adding weight to your luggage, and you can read in any light.
- Ste. Anne’s Spa: Show your significant other, parent or best friend how much you care by whisking them away for some pampering at Ste. Anne’s Spa in Grafton, Ontario.
- Delsey Luggage: Lightweight, durable and stylish, you can never go wrong with Delsey Luggage. The spinner wheels that can be locked and the built-in locking system are just icing on the cake.