Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? Valentine’s Day Chocolate is always a good idea.
This post contains affiliate links.
A chocolatier is often praised for being an artist due to the elaborate confections that are almost too beautiful to eat. Each piece of chocolatey art is carefully packaged and ready to become a gift for someone special. This Valentine’s Day show your sweetheart some love with one of these chocolate gifts sets.
Chocolate Gift Sets
A box of chocolates is a sweet indulgence that most people appreciate. However, choose a special or unique chocolate gift on Valentine’s Day, rather than the typical boxes that you see on department store shelves. Gifts like liqueurs, chocolate biscuits and personalized chocolates make wonderful Valentine’s Day gifts.
Add some spirits to your chocolates to elevate the experience just a little bit more. These truffle gift boxes are just what you need, but you can make your own truffles at home too. Surprisingly easy to make, customize the homemade truffles with all of his or her favourites.
Champagne chocolate truffles sound like a little piece of heaven and they look incredible too. Perfect for someone who doesn’t enjoy spirits but still wants a little bite in their sweets.
Mocha truffles are a great choice for when mixed with dark chocolate and topped with confections like sprinkles or red and white chocolate. They are rich and delicious and perfect for coffee aficionados.
- Chocolate Biscuits
You can’t go wrong by giving a box of melt in your mouth buttery cookies topped with Godiva’s rich chocolate. There are many different chocolate biscuits on the market, but they are hard-pressed to compete with Godiva.
There are many craft shops online and in specialty stores that make cute chocolate biscuits such as chocolate dipped Oreos that are decorated with hearts, letters or even a cute tic-tac-toe box. These make a light and fun Valentine’s Day gift, for those who may be early in the relationship.
- Personalized Chocolates
There are a few different ways to give personalized chocolates for Valentine’s Day. These are all fun options that will show how much you care:
- The box spells out a message: In these boxes of chocolates, each individual chocolate has a letter or symbol on it that spells out a message to your loved one.
- Customized shapes: Have a box of customized chocolates made to fit your sweetheart’s passion. Is she a photographer? Send her camera shaped chocolates. Does he enjoy golf? Get him some golf ball shaped chocolates.
- Inscriptions: Much like having a cake decorated, you can have inscriptions placed on chocolates too.
- Personalized labels: Today you can create or buy labels for chocolate bars. Print whatever you like on the label for a one of a kind chocolate gift.
Hershey’s has some great Valentine’s treats, including: Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Picture Box and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Picture Box. Each of these offerings has a picture frame on top of the box, creating a special reminder of home. The Hershey’s Golden Apple and Twizzlers Strawberry Twists Pencil Can make a great gift for a teacher or coworker, or you can forget the cards with Hershey’s Valentine’s Exchange variety bags, which are fully-equipped with a “To” and “From” section directly on the packaging.
After you pick out your Valentine’s treats, you can also find some fun Valentine’s stuff on their site.
More Hershey’s Valentines
Every year on Valentine’s Day, I help my children put together Valentine’s Day cards for all of their classmates, and I try to make them special in some way. This year, Hershey’s helped us make them extra special with these awesome Valentine’s Day snack size treats. We received a package of Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts, Kit Kat Bars and Hershey’s Kisses. They all have little white hearts on the packages for writing in names for Valentine’s, which I thought was a great touch.
Hershey’s Valentine’s Day collection
- York Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Pattie Hearts Heart Box
- Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Heart Box
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Heart Box
- Pot of Gold Truffles Collection Red Checkered Heart Box
- Hershey’s Pot of Gold Premium Collection Red Swirl Heart Box
- Pot of Gold Truffles Milk and Dark Chocolate Gold Swirl Heart Box
- NEW – Cookies ‘N’ Crème Valentine Exchange Snack-Size Treats
- Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Valentine Exchange Snack-Size Packs
- Kit Kat Wafer Bar Valentine Exchange Snack-Size Treats
- Jolly Rancher Heart-shaped Lollipops Valentine Exchange Snack-Size Treats
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kat Wafer Bars Assortment
- York Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Pattie Hearts
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts
- Hershey’s Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Hearts
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow King Size Heart
- Hershey’s Bliss Brand Rich and Creamy Dark Chocolate Hearts
- Bliss Brand Milk Chocolate Hearts with a Meltaway Center
- Hershey’s Bliss Brand Milk Chocolate Hearts with a Raspberry Meltaway Center
- Bliss Brand Smooth and Creamy Milk Chocolate Hearts
Head Cowgirl Marilyn Lysohir founded Cowgirl Chocolates in 1997. Her two favorite things in the world are art (she has a notable career as a ceramic sculptor) and chocolate. In fact her first job was working in a chocolate factory in Pennsylvania. Marilyn mingled some favorite memories with some new ideas to create an American original, Cowgirl Chocolates…chocolates with a spicy cowgirl kick. She was the pioneer, one of the first companies to offer spicy chocolates in the world.
MILD TRUFFLE FLAVORS
- Pure Milk Chocolate –
milk chocolate plain and simple
- Double Dark Chocolate –
pure dark chocolate plain and simple
- Ivory Orange –
white chocolate with a creamy milk chocolate orange infused center
- Raspberry lemonade dark chocolate –
an old cowgirl recipe blended to perfection with raspberry, lemon and deep dark chocolate
SPICY TRUFFLE FLAVORS
- Amazing Spicy Double Dark Chocolate –
pure dark chocolate with a taste of spice
- Spicy Raspberry Dark Chocolate –
the taste of fresh ripe raspberries blended with a very spicy dark chocolate
- Delicious Spicy Hazelnut Milk Chocolate –
wonderful taste of hazelnuts mixed with milk chocolate and spice
- Spicy Cappuccino –
dark chocolate outside with a spicy milk chocolate inside blended perfectly with espresso and crunchy biscuit bits.. a favorite at the ranch
- Buckin’ hot Habanero Caramels –
soft buttery caramel with a jolt of Habanero pepper, SPICY!
Amano Artisan Chocolate
Amano Artisan Chocolate is a sophisticated chocolate with unique flavours and combinations. I received a 12 piece box of chocolates in this handsome chocolate brown box with gold trim, and two Amano chocolate bars: a limited edition Hand Crafted Dark Chocolate cuyagua bar, and a Reserve Dark Chocolate bar from the Signature Collection Chuao.
The 12 piece box of chocolate that I received had the following flavours inside:
- Amano Cherry Cordials
- Yemeni Sidr Honey Ganache
- Raspberry Ganache with Guayas Chocolate
- Cinnamon Ganache with Candied Pecans
- Ocumare Palet D’or
- Cardamon and Pepper
- White Chocolate Yuzu
- Dos Rios Palet D’Or
- Tangerine Ganache with Ocumare milk Chocolate
- Key Lime Ganache with Guayas Chocolate
- Madagascar Palet D’or
- Guayas Palet D’or
Learn more about Amano Artisan Chocolate by visiting their website at www.amanochocolate.com.
Bloomsberry & Co. is all natural, kosher certified, premium chocolate. The proprietary Milk chocolate in the United Sates is blended with 34% cocoa. The Dark chocolate formulation is crafted at a 55% cocoa level.
I love a good success story, and Bloomsberry & Co. definitely falls into that category. Here is what they say about their company online:
There we were, a happy designer chocolate bar company minding our own business in beautiful New Zealand. Then you found us and ripped our bars right out from under our noses and suddenly they were in your hands, all over the world. At first we didn’t suspect a thing. Then we started getting crazy emails from people raving about the stuff and wanting it in bizarre and exotic places like Manchester, Melbourne, Paris, Singapore and New York. Requests, requests and more requests. Flattery. Compliments. Gosh, a company can only take so much.